1. Introduction: These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern the relationship between Design Fictives Digital Agency ("we", "us", or "our") and our customers ("you" or "your") who engage our services.
2. Services: We provide a variety of digital marketing and design services, including but not limited to website design, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and graphic design. All services are provided on an "as-is" basis.
3. Payment: Our fees for services are outlined in our proposal or statement of work. Payment is due in full before services are rendered, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate services if payment is not received.
4. Changes to Services: We may make changes to the services provided, including but not limited to changes in scope, timelines, and deliverables. We will communicate any changes to you in writing and seek your approval before proceeding.
5. Intellectual Property: All intellectual property created or developed by us in connection with the services provided, including but not limited to designs, logos, and content, are the property of Design Fictives unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
6. Confidentiality: We will maintain the confidentiality of all information provided by you, including but not limited to business plans, customer information, and financial information. We will not disclose this information to third parties without your written consent, except as required by law.
7. Warranty: We warrant that the services provided will be performed with reasonable care and skill. If you believe we have not met this standard, you must notify us in writing within 14 days of completion of the services.
8. Limitation of Liability: We are not liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages arising from the services provided. Our liability for any direct damages is limited to the fees paid for the services.
9. Termination: Either party may terminate the engagement upon written notice to the other party. Upon termination, you are responsible for paying any fees for services provided up to the date of termination.
10. Governing Law: These Terms and the relationship between the parties are governed by the laws of the province of Ontario, Canada.
11. Modifications: We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notice. Any changes to the Terms will be posted on our website.
12. Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
13. Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org