2. Collection of Personal Information: We collect personal information from our customers when they contact us through our website, email, or other communication channels. The information we collect may include your name, email address, phone number, and other information you choose to provide to us.
3. Use of Personal Information: We use your personal information to communicate with you, provide services to you, and improve our services. We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, but only with your consent.
4. Protection of Personal Information: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption and firewalls, to protect your information.
5. Sharing of Personal Information: We do not share your personal information with third parties, except when required by law or when necessary to provide services to you. In such cases, we will only share the minimum amount of information necessary to accomplish the purpose.
6. Storage of Personal Information: We store your personal information on our secure servers located in Canada. We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide services to you, comply with legal obligations, or for legitimate business purposes.
8. Third-Party Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.